Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Very Own & 1st Voice Thread

So, I created a voice thread for the first time today. It was titled "Cruise Vacations: For Everyone".

Creating this voice thread took more time than it should have however it was not because it was difficult. I am a very particular person and I like things to be a certain way. When it came to recording my voice I must have re-recorded like 5 times and that was not just for one picture it was for all 5 pictures that I used in my voice thread. It was fun and I can't wait to do it again.


The url for the pictures in this voice thread are as follows:

Picture #1: Step-mom & the Birdman
Picture #2: Mommy & Baby's 1s cruise
Picture #3: Carnival Cruise Ship Destiny
Picture #4: Saniya & Mommy in Cozumel Mexico
Picture #5: Me and the girls (2nd cruise)


No comments:

Post a Comment